Onestop is a leading provider of custom furniture and interior fit-out services in Singapore, Maldives, Fiji, & more.
If you have the creativity, drive and passion for hospitality design, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded people to join our family!
Furniture Production Coordinator/Manager
- Ensure timely and smooth order completion together with project department.
- To work closely with various production departments , carpentry, upholstery, metal works, etc.
- Responsible for the smooth running of production works.
- Plans and coordinates the work flow on production and maintain quality standards.
- Coordinates all production details & drawings with production departments.
- Any other duties and responsibilities, which may assigned to you by the Management.
- Diploma/Degree In Furniture Design, Industrial/Product Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Project Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in furniture industry, interior fit-out works, joinery works, carpentry works preferred.
- Able to read Interior & Furniture technical drawings and translates to construction drawing.
- Proficiency in Autocad software will be advantages.
- Good knowledge of carpentry, timber joinery and upholstery.
- Familiar with computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Strong production coordination, organizing, monitoring, supervising and controlling.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good communication skills in Mandarin & English .
- Good positive working attitude and work well with all levels of people.
- Highly independent and team player
- Able to travel short trips on a regular basis